The elected Link Convenors (since 2016) are:
- Christof Nägele, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, Switzerland
- Barbara E. Stalder, University of Teacher Education Bern, Switzerland.
Goto previous Link Convenors
The elected Members of the board are:
- Harm Biemans, Education and Learning Sciences (ELS), Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Ludger Deitmer, ITB, University of Bremen, Germany
- M’Hamed Dif, University of Strasbourg, France
- Karen Evans, University of London, United Kingdom
- Michael Gessler, ITB, University of Bremen, Germany
- Natasha Kersh, Education Practice and Society, UCL Institute of Education, London, United Kingdom
- Lorenz Lassnigg, Institut für Höhere Studien (IHS), Vienna, Austria
- Marg Malloch, Victoria University Melbourne, Australia
- Lázaro Moreno Herrera, University Stockholm, Sweden
- Petri Nokelainen, School of Education, University of Tampere, Finland
The board will be (re-)elected at the general assembly during the ECER in Glasgow.
You must be logged in to post a comment.