The programme (almost 90 presentations in 30 sessions!) of the annual ECER / VETNET Conference 2016 (23 august 2016 to 26 august 2016, Dublin) is available.
Topics are e.g.
- VETNET Opening Session: Reflections on VET from Local and European Perspectives
- Reflections on VET: Looking to the Future
- VET Teachers Initial Education and Training
- Analytical Lens on VET: Social Justice and Inequality
- Transitions: Becoming and Being
- VET and Development of Competence
- Workplace Learning: Development of Identity
- VETNET Round Table: Strengths and Weaknesses of Dual Training Systems in Europe
- New Technology Development in VET
- Is There Something Like a Nordic Model of VET? Findings from a Comparative Project
- VET and Higher Education
You can find the programme here.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon in Dublin.